Today in the guest chair I have online coach and personal trainer Tameika G. Tameika’s story is far from ordinary. Over the course of ten years, she completely flipped her lifestyle and her long term career path as a result.
Years ago, she was overweight, living in her home country of Canada and just generally unhappy. But she decided she didn’t want her food addiction and obesity to be what defined her story and her end game. So she made drastic life changes to rewrite her own story.
She lost 90 lbs and has kept it off for 10 years. Since losing 90 pounds, she has devoted her time to helping others achieve the same happiness she’s found on this journey. As a Certified Personal Trainer, she has helped over 400 clients, both in person and online, lose a cumulative total of 3000+ pounds. And she did this all while side hustling.
After several years side hustling, working in corporate and being a fitness professional on the side, she was finally able to build a life, she no longer needs a vacation from.
On today’s episode, Tameika gets into:
- Why heartbreak led her to make a radical life and professional change
- What made her choose Asia
- How she quit her job and found a way to move to another country
- How she kept costs low to work her “get out of a debt plan”
- The tipping point that made her quit her job
- How she focuses on her purpose and her passion
- How she paid her rent in full for the year so she can focus on her purpose and passion
Links mentioned on this episode
- The Whole Experience retreat
- Tony Robbins Money Master the Game
- Tony Robbins Unshakeable book
- Tameika’s detailed blog post on building a life she doesn’t need a vacation from
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Side Hustle Pro is now over 4800 members strong. If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: http://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Social Media Info
Connect on Instagram:
Tameika G – @TameikaG
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro