In 2009, Courtney Sanders found herself drowning in debt, bad grades, and almost having to leave college. Three years later, she had paid off all her debt, earned a scholarship, started a business and graduated from college magna cum laude. How did she turn her life around? Find out on this week’s episode.
Courtney is an entrepreneur, speaker, and goal achievement specialist. Through her training and development company, Think & Grow Chick, LLC, Courtney provides online & in-person education, mentorship, and community for women, students, and minorities looking to accomplish BIG goals.
Courtney reaches nearly 50,000 young professionals every month through her blog and social media platforms. In 2015 she authored the book, Get What You Want: The Ultimate Guide to Figuring Out + Getting What You Want in Life which has since served as a catalyst for several related trainings and programs, including her 2015 live workshop, Launch Your Life. She’s currently on a national tour with Finance Coach, Dominique Broadway, called Your Wealthy Year.
In this this episode, Courtney breaks down:
- The inspiration for Think And Grow Chick and when she realized she could helpother women think and grow into their best selves
- How she grew her company into a profitable business
- How she juggles her side hustle with her full time job
- Financial wisdom she has learned along the way
- When she knew it was time to take her side hustle to the next level
Find out about Courtney’s experience as a woman who has scaled her side hustle to extraordinary levels and is getting ready to make the leap into full time entrepreneurship.
Links mentioned in this episode